Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fine Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly under running water.
- Cut potatoes into halves or quarters, depending on the size of roasting potatoes.
- In a medium size pot filled with water, add the cut potatoes.
- When water starts to boil, reduce to medium heat and par-cook the potatoes. Check for doneness with a fork. Note: Do not overcook, as potatoes will go into oven for additional cooking.
- Strain potatoes with a colander, move to a mixing bowl.
- Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a few pinches of salt.
- Mix well. Transfer into a Silpat® Entremet mold.
- Divide fresh rosemary into 2-3 bunches and tie each with a string. Place on top of potatoes to infuse flavor while roasting.
- Add remainder of salt to finish. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness with a fork.
- Remove rosemary bunches prior to serving. Perfect as a side dish.
Dried rosemary can be used, apply very sparingly.