Fine Sea Salt
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Panko or Bread Crumbs
- Make sure the goat cheese is very cold, shape little truffle balls of 10g each.
- Return to refrigerator to firm up.
- Mix the bread crumbs with fine salt, black pepper and the Spanish paprika.
- Roll the balls into the spicy bread crumbs. Transfer truffles to a Silpat®.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on each ball and bake for about 2 minutes at 400 F.
- Serve immediately in a plate or on top of a small piece of toasted bread or a cracker.
- Do not over bake! The goat cheese truffle will melt with prolonged heat.
Note: The spiciness of the paprika goes extremely well with the goat cheese. Enjoy together with a glass of red wine.