All purpose flour
Butter (cold in cubes)
Herbs de Provence
1/2 cup + 1 TBSP
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combined flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add cold, cubed butter and incorporate the butter into the flour in a cutting action.
- When butter pieces are the size of peas, add the chopped herbs and grated cheese.
- Add milk and mix just to combine. Do not over mix. Texture of dough should be a touch crumbly.
- Roll out dough with a rolling pin on a Roul'Pat® mat to about 3/4 inch thick.
- Cut circles with a cutter.
- Place them on a SilPain® mat. Space evenly. Brush the tops with egg wash.
- Bake until lightly colored on top, about 15 minutes.
You can use any semi-soft or hard cheese. Also you can replace the Herbs de Provence with any other herb.