Organic Chicken Stock
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Organic Cream Cheese
( Macaroni or other types)
- In a small sauce pan, simmer the white wine until liquid has been reduced by half.
- Add the organic chicken stock to the reduced white wine and return to a slight boil. Turn the heat off.
- Add the Parmesan cheese rinds, cover top of sauce pan with plastic wrap and let infuse (30 minutes).
- While infusing, separately, mix the grated Gruyere and Toma cheeses with cornstarch.
- Strain the chicken stock of Parmesan rind into another sauce pan.
- Reheat liquid and at 120 F, start adding the cheeses pre-mixed with the cornstarch. Note: Do not add cheeses at a high temperature!
- Then add the cream cheese, salt and pepper. Strain this mixture into a separate bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium pot, boil water for pasta. Cook pasta until an al dente texture is achieved.
- Add the cooked macaroni pasta with some of its cooking water into the strained cheese sauce mixture. Incorporate well.
- Pour cooked macaroni pasta mixed with the cheese sauce into the Silpat® Entremet.
and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese evenly all over the preparation.
- Bake at 550 F for about 15 minutes on the highest rack of the oven to caramelize the cheese. Can be served as a main or side dish.
Parmesan Cheese rind can be found in most cheese shops and local groceries.