Fresh Lemon Juice
- Season the sole fillet with fine sea salt and white pepper in both sides.
- Brush the soft butter mixed with lemon juice uniformly on top of the sole fillet.
- Brush the Silpat® with Extra virgin olive oil and lay the sole fillet on top of it.
- Bake at 500 F for about 7-8 minutes staying close to the top of the oven to create a crust.
- Serve the sole fillet on a plate, sprinkle the parsley and serve with a half lemon wedge on the side.
Important Notes when prepping and cooking fish:
When seasoning the fish is important to have your hands completely dry to control the seasoning applied.
Always check to see if fish is cooked using a thin metal skewer, it should be warm for medium rare consistency.