Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
Pitted Black Olives
Fine Sea Salt
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Herbs de Provence
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spread tomatoes and olives evenly on the olive oil-brushed Silpat® Entremet.
- Beat the eggs with a fork until frothy. Add salt, pepper, parmesan and the Herbs de Provence.
- Gently pour the egg mixture onto the Silpat® Entremet, taking care not to
- Bake in the oven at 400 F for about 20 minutes, the surface should golden brown. Do not overcook!
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before removing from mold. The frittata can be inverted onto a large plate or platter.
- Cut into squares, serve with a salad or enjoy by itself.