Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fine Sea Salt
Fresh Parsley Julienne
Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Wash and peel all zucchini, it is fine to leave some of the skin remaining on zucchini.
- Slice zucchini thinly 3/16" and arrange them uniformly on the Silpat® Entremet which has been previously brushed with olive oil.
- Season the zucchini carpaccio with fine sea salt and sprinkle half of Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 500 F
- When they are cooked, transfer the sliced zucchini onto a plate. Arrange in a pattern for an added touch.
- Sprinkle the other half of Parmesan cheese and the julienne of fresh parsley.
- Finish the dish with the aged balsamic vinegar, using a spoon drizzle it uniformly on top.