Independent Sales Rep
Careers at Sasa Demarle, Inc.
Independent Sales Representative
(New York, Illinois, Texas)
Sasa Demarle, Inc. is looking for an Independent Sales Rep who can
help to grow our business and drive sales to industry professionals.
Sasa Demarle, Inc. was established in the United States in 1993 in order to introduce the world-renowned non-stick baking product lines of two French manufacturers, SASA and DEMARLE, to the North American market. Bringing these industry leading products and equipment together under one roof has enabled us to successfullly meet the needs of industry professionals throughout the United States and Canada, providing a single point of contact that is easy and convenient to work with.
For the past 20 years we have remained committed to upholding the high core values of our French parent companies and customer service excellence. Our continued growth has led to Sasa Demarle, Inc. being recognized as the industry leader in non-stick baking products and equipment. With brands such as Silpat®, Flexipan®, Flexipat®, Roul'Pat®, and Silpain®, Sasa Demarle strives to continue to bring about ease and simplicity in the kitchen.
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory.
- Develop and implement agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area.
- Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- 5-10 years experience in the food industry in North America
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to muli-task and manage multiple accounts at once
- PC proficiency (MS Office)
- Proven ability to generate sales to both new and existing customers
Customers targeted: Hotels, restaurants, bakeries, pastry shops, supermarkets, culinary schools, convenience stores, restaurant chains, etc.
- Commissions on sales + Bonus on sales targets