Fine Sea Salt
Chopped Fresh Mint
Chopped Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Peel the zucchini and cut them in julienne style or dice.
- Season the zucchini with a touch of fine salt.
- Beat the eggs with a fork until frothy. Add salt, pepper, parmesan and the chopped herbs.
- Add the previously cut zucchini into mixture and pour over the Silpat® Entremet previously brushed with oil.
- Bake in the oven at 400 F for about 20 minutes, the surface should golden brown. Do not overcook!
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before removing from mold. The frittata can be inverted onto a large plate or platter.
- Cut into squares, serve with a salad or enjoy by itself.