Careers at Sasa Demarle, Inc.
Business Development Manager – Bakery Industry
The aroma of freshly baked goods is enough to send anyone into a stupor of eternal bliss – and eventually into a food coma! Have you ever wondered who is behind the scenes making us feel this way? Join our dynamic company today and gain hands-on experience in the wonderful world of baking! World-renowned bakery equipment manufacturer seeks an energetic and experienced sales manager to sell our industrial baking product lines in the US and Canada. Qualified candidates will possess 5+ years of baking and/or food manufacturing sales experience and be very organized and determined. Candidates will have the ability to travel across North America (60%, overnight) to visit with an established client base and bring new customers. Apply today!
- Maintaining the current relationship and developing Sales with existing customers
- Creating new Sales and Bringing new Key Accounts in order to gain market share
- Constantly analyzing the market and trends to find new growth opportunities
- Establishing a structure/team that will support the expected growth within the next 3 to 5 years
- Working with the back office and marketing team (France & USA) to ensure a proper follow up and service for our customers
Market & Environment:
- Territories: Canada, USA
- Company Leader in the Baguette trays business.
- Outsider in the Soft and white bread manufacturing business, the company offers new products lines and services that will allow it to capitalize and gain market shares quickly.
- According to the success and potential of the candidate, possible extension of the territory to become the BSD Americas (Including the South American market).
Expectations and potential growth:
- Gain new market shares
- Bringing new key accounts
- Managing the profitability of the different product lines
- Pioneering spirit/drive
- Committed to serving others and “doing good”
- Problem solver/results orientation
- Tenacious work ethic
- Customer service orientation with keen sense of urgency
- Strong sales and business development skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Organized and attention-to-detail (strong tactical execution, prioritizes accordingly)
- Innovative (need fresh, imaginative thinking to find new sales opportunities)
- Willing to travel extensively (At least 60% of the time)
Experience & Background:
- Bachelor in sales a most (Minimum of BA in sales)
- At least 5 years of proven successful sales
- Bakery industry experiences is preferable
- Could come from Food manufacturing background or experience (Packaging, Equipment, Machinery, etc.)
- Candidates from current customers or Competitors could be a plus.
Example: Magma, Lockwood, Cainco, Rerhig
- Base Salary: Competitive Salary and incentive
- 401K Health Benefits
- Phone, computer, car allowance
- Preferably located within 50 miles from the office
- Relocation package or a remote location can be considered